Monday, September 12, 2016

Lundi le 12 septembre 2016

Bonjour,

Hello and welcome to my class blog. This is a space where I post information for students and parents regarding upcoming due dates for assignments and projects as well as reminders for upcoming events at the school (e.g. picture day, field trips, forms that are due etc.).

Although classes and assignments are in French I usually post on the blog in English to ensure that parents also understand.

Today I will be handing out my introduction letter to students and will have them put the blog address on the handout. I really encourage the students to take it upon themselves to check the blog daily.

Devoirs:

Students will be getting a large info package today with forms that parents need to check over for accuracy and update (information regarding residence and phone numbers). There are some other forms as well. Students are to return the forms TO THE OFFICE at their earliest convenience.

Students will be needing to bring their supplies in the next couple of days (one binder with subject dividers, pencils, pens, felts, pencil crayons, scissors, calculator and geometry set, lined paper, erasers).

Students will also need to bring PE strip including a change of shorts or stretchy leggings/sweat pants, a change of shirt, gym shoes and deodorant (may not be needed now but usually necessary by the end of the year). Please no heavily scented deodorants or any spray deodorants. We have PE Monday and Tuesday and Fitness studio on Fridays. Please ensure that students have their PE strip for next Monday's PE class at the latest.

Parents should be getting their "assignment" today (Tell me all about your child in a million words or less). The more I know about each student, the better able I am to meet their learning needs and help them feel at home in the class and at school. I really appreciate any information that parents are willing to share with me.

Have a great afternoon!

Mme Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment